Seaperia Soluble Seaweed
Seaperia Soluble is super-concentrated dark granules similar to instant coffee. It dissolves easily and completely in water and will pass through the finest sprayer. Spray on leaves until dripping - foliar sprays work 5 times faster than through the roots plus you get the full benefit of Seaperia's unique natural growth hormones. Seaperia can be sprayed on all vegetables, ornamentals and fruit trees to boost health and maximise crops.
Seaperia Seaweed Meal
Seaperia Meal is simply dried and crushed seaweed. It is rich in alginate, a jelly like substance that holds up to 30 times it's own weight in water. In soil or compost each grain becomes a mineral packed food for worms and microbes. Seaperia Meal improves your soil, increases microbial life and promotes good crumb structure. It's perfect in seed raising mix and potting mix, compost and worm farms, and can be added to the hole when planting trees and orchards.
Seaperia's beneficial effects...
- Seaperia is packed with more than 60 trace elements in an organic form that is readily available to your plants. It also has vitamins and amino-acids, as well as alginate which acts as a soil wetter and leaf sticker.
- Seaperia also contains complex substances known as "natural growth hormones" - cytokinins, auxins, gibberellins, betaines and fucoidan. These amazing, naturally occurring substances boost growth of stems, leaves, roots and fruit producing a bigger, healthier plant and crop.
- Seaperia applied at or near full bloom increases the proportion of blossoms which actually set fruit and carry through till harvest.
- Seaperia strengthens the cell wall of every living plant cell. Your plants are better able to protect themselves against disease and insects, and thrive during times of stress such as transplanting, pruning or too little/too much water.
- Stronger plant cells and higher sugar content give your plants up to 4 degrees more frost resistance.
- Fruit and vegetables grown with Seaperia have better colour and more even size. Produce is firmer, so transports better and arrives at market in top condition.
- Seaperia works as an insect friendly insecticide! By raising sugar levels within the plant Seaperia makes your plants unpalatable to insects, so leaf-eating insects will simply pass them over. Meanwhile Seaperia promotes the health of beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Seaperia raises chlorophyll levels by up to 70% which increases natural sugars produced by your plants. This means sweeter fruit and vegetables, and the extra minerals make them tastier and super-nutritious.
- Seaperia boosts soil health, worms and microbial life. Your plants exude sugars from their roots to feed their microbes in exchange for nutrients - more sugar in the plant means more exudate and healthier microbes.
- Seaperia contains alginate, a sticky natural gel which holds approximately 30% its weight in water, helping the soils fertility and plant growth. Seaperia feeds the soil bacteria, flora and worms with essential elements, keeping them healthy, fertile and productive.
- Seaperia can be sprayed over or added to compost heaps, potting mix and garden beds to boost fertility and reduce pathogens. The benefits of Seaperia are ongoing - spraying on green manure crops will benefit follow-up crops.
- Seaperia becomes part of the healthy function and natural systems within your garden, ensuring that everything from soil microbes to worms and beneficial insects, bees, plants and trees... every part of your environment becomes healthier, and so do YOU!
So easy to use
Seaperia Soluble comes as dark, almost black, granules similar in texture to instant coffee. It dissolves instantly and will pass through the finest sprayer.
Seaperia is super-concentrated - a level teaspoon to 10 litres of water for a home garden, or a kilo per hectare for farmers, is all that is needed.
Seaperia Meal as a soil improver
"As always trying not to use much water in our raised gardens, general gardens and habitat areas, we sprinkle and mix into the soil 3 handfuls of Seaperia seaweed meal per square metre.
Then, with all of our plantings, we put a sprinkle (about a dessertspoon) in the bottom of each hole to help retain moisture down where the roots need it. Our plants are doing very well with just the occasional watering (and until recently very little rain).
Also we add the meal to our potting mix for seeds, cuttings and potting up, using about 125g per 10 litre bucket of soil.
We are also sprinkling 3 handfuls per 1 cubic metre on our compost bins, which get turned twice a week – heaps more earthworms now.
We haven’t done a scientific study but gut feel is that plants are happier and soil is looking and feeling moister and more alive."
The Habitat Community Garden, Ryde, NSW
Great feedback from happy growers...
Mike (organic avo's, Northern NSW) sent us a couple of before and after photos - slightly different angle, same trees. This is what he said...
"First photo is pre, second was this week. You will see they were really really struggling, some if not all were close to total removal, most had little to none leaf growth, stunted and showing signs of phytophera.
Now they are jumping out of the ground, great structure and fantastic leaf cover.
Size appears better from previous years right across the farm on mature trees. It has also boosted the custard apples along, with great fruit set, great leaf colour and good branch and leaf growth. The same spray regime is used on the Avos, custard apples, bananas, vanilla and our veggie garden.
We will not change – sometimes one wonders why we go off something that works and gives good results, we will stick with the Seaperia as the proof is in the photos."
"it's really dry here but when we had that shower of rain the pasture that I've sprayed with Seaperia definitely came back more quickly than the rest" - Sharon, Qld
"the potatoes had so many flowers it looked like snow on the paddock! And the plants are so high! The only thing we did different was 2 sprays of Seaperia" - John, Qld